Saturday, June 17, 2006

Long time no hear.

Few nights back, familia wanted Canadian Pizza, i called the hotline and talk to the operator.

After having given my orders and paticulars, the female voice on the other side asked me this..
"Are you from Fajar Sec?"

Well, i was kind of in a state of what-the-heck after hearing that and said yes.

Then the female voice said..
"Hey Asfalina. It's me, Haseena la. I work here."

I was like WHAT?!
And start giggling and laughing afterwards.

Hadn''t been in contact with her for quite some time now.
And it's really funny cause for the fact that we both lost contact and finally talked through the Canadian Pizza hotline. Hahha.

So ya, go ahead. Call the Canadian hotline.
You may never know who'll pick up on the other line. =)


`adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home