Friday, June 30, 2006

How wonderful.

Insufferable.
The perfect word to describe the whole of this week.
I'm sure many would agree with me on this one.

Imagine, having 2 MYE paper as your appetizer, and having your MT 'O' Level Oral Examination as the main course.

What the fuck is wrong with that?

Well, let's see.
Consider the fact that i'm one of the victims, that is so, so wrong.
Ouh, and did i left out the part where we (the victims) were told to sit for our oral on the following day.

I swear i almost blew my top when a classmate told me in the washroom.
I mean like, whoa, at least tell me a few days before the real examination date, and not just the day after.
I find it ridiculous since on that same paticular day we had to take our mid year paper too.
Additional Math Paper 2.

The thought of not having at least a day to prepare for whatever-i-should-be-preparing-for, is really demoralising. And i need time to mentally prepare myself first ok.
Fine, even if it's just a malay oral. Easy eh?

But still, isn't it a component of the whole 'O' Level Malay subject?
40% was it?
If this was for prelim or mid year, i won't even bother.

I find it abhorrent.
Absolutely insufferable.
Friends from other school were given at least a week's notice.
A specific date.

But what to do? You can't dwell on it no more.
Took the oral already. Did whatever i could do.

Whose fault eh?
I do not even want to start on that.
It'll just add on to the acrimony.


On a brighter note, looking forward to crash on one of the Zazas home.
Watch DVDs or something.
Need to do something else before back to the monotonous flow of neverending lesson.

I'm all shagged out.
Insufficient sleep, throbbing head and strained neck.
How wonderful.


`adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home