Friday, May 12, 2006

Satisfaction guaranteed, again!

What a day! The day before too.
Ok, ok. Let's start from yesterday.

I followed my mummy to fetch daddy at work, Changi Airport. Of course my dear brother was driving the car. Like i'm able to DRIVE like that. =/

So anyway, it was raining on the expressway. Then we called daddy, and he suggested we eat at Fish and Co.
How darn glad am i since i hadn't eaten my dinner yet. So off we head on to the Fish and Co restaurant.
I was soo agog since it was my first time eating there.

One word to descibe the food when our order finally arrive.

"WALAU."

See the image below for further "WALAUs."
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The shock we had when the food came. It was such a large serving. We didn't know beforehand that what we ordered was soo much for us since the order we made was Seafood Platter for two. And daddy had his own Fish and Chips.
But, it wasn't necessary a waste. We managed to eat it all up. Mostly seafood gone, and the fries were the only ones left.

And soon, after a long period of savouring.. Tadaa!
Wahahaha.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I felt like exploding any moment after we walked out of the restaurant leh. Stomach soo darn full. Eat, and eat, and eat!
Of course you too would eat and eat since you were hungry and the food was darn DELECTABLE!
The fish fillet tasted tender and sweet. The prawns, definitely fresh and sweet.
Eating at Fish and Co. is a definite two thumbs up.
Afterall, the four of us are satisfied with what we had. =)

Okay. And now on to today.
Another satisfaction of course.
Mummy and sis, and i, went to Causeway point. We did an awful lot of minor shopping. Mostly my sister and me la.
Teehee. =)

I bought a cute bag i can't resist buying at Metro, and my usual Adidas perfume.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Managed to buy a few other stuffs too. A pair of flip-flops, a top and a few others as well.

And then, mummy suggested we head on to Pizza Hut for lunch. Afterall she can choose whichever restaurant/stalls/cafes or whatever la, since i'm PAYING for her.
To celebrate Mother's Day la. I insists, since i rarely ever treat her a meal. I'm not working yet remember? =)

And so, after lunch we head home. Too tired to walked. Plus the amount of people there is increasing. No kidding. INCREASING.
John Little's was FLOODED with people. Got SALE mah.
Haiyeyer.

So that's how progressive my day went. Definitly SATISFACTION GUARANTEED.
Two straight days, delectable food and plenty of shopping.
GREAT. =)

Tomorrow, aunt's having a barbecue at her place.
BARBECUE sia. Goodness.
I really have to start running already la. =/

Ok then. I'm shagged out, and i'm out.


`adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home