Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Ehem ehem.

I feel obliged to do this since i didn't do it this morning because for the fact that i was feeling kind of tensed to sit for my MYE Science Practical. And she didn't want the whole students in the AVA Theater to do it either.
Do what you ask?

Sing a birthday song la!
Hahha.

Okay okay. Ehem ehem.
Let me do a few DO-RE-MIs first, like the ones the choir use to do before i start singing.
Err take note, i'm no DO-RE-MI lady ok.
And here goes..

Happy Birthday to YOU..~
Happy Birthday to YOU..~
Happy Birthday to Maziah..~
Happy Birthday to YOU..~

Hahha. That was fun.
If only you could hear me sing.
You'll be mesmorised.
Hehhe.

Okay la. That's all for today. I've update since i know you readers got sick of looking at that fish fillet image from Fish and Co. Haha.

Ouh and before i'm outta here, check out what my sis do.
She ordered for me stickers which has my NAME on.
And the sticker is totally cute! Different designs!
I like the Eeyore one!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hahha. Ya. That's my sis la.
Like to waste money on these kind of stuffs. =p

Ok then i wanna go take a quick shower and watch Singapore Idol at eight.

`adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home