Thursday, April 13, 2006

Work our arses off.

For the first time since i started going to school, i actually slept throughout the physics CSP.
My visions were blurred. My head starts to throb. And i felt really sleepy.
Effects of the pills the doctor prescribed, you see.

I couldn't seem to understand those physics terms.
I badly wanted to go home at that point of time. To get some well-deserved rest.
But i was reluctant since i already had stayed after school for it.

So, Lay peng told me to go sleep.
And i rested my head on the desk.

Today, almost every period, free. Few of our teachers seems to be missing in action.
But still, we were not let off that easily. Mr Ling took few of our free periods to do biology.
And of course, there's math assignments for all of us.

Class photo-taking was great. The Zazas and i managed to fool others and stand beside each other for the formal shot. Stood between the Zazas.
Finally ah. Just the three of us for the class formal shot. If not usually one of us would ended up somewhere further.
And the informal shot, i think it was nice.
But shall see the developed photo first before i start saying how really nice our poses were.
Hahha.

I really have to start organising my study schedule. I'm way lagging behind and i'm not doing that much work for this week.

Thank goodness tomorrow's a public holiday. We students finally get a bit of rest around here.
I'll try my best to spend the time wisely. No more foolish games.
Time to work!


`adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home