Saturday, April 29, 2006

When simplicity meets elegence.

As you can see, i've decided to get a new look for my dear bloggie here.
Something simple with a pinch of elegence and femininity added.
Hehhe. =)

And it takes me awhile to edit.
Remind me to never ever change the skin again.

Mummy dearest said earlier that she wanna go shopping on Monday.
Dang. My English mid year paper is on the day after followed by Mother tongue paper.
Nevermind la ah. I shall see.

Quite annoyed here. Every member of my familia got money from the Progress Package.
Except me. Arrgh. So unfair.
But daddy gave me 100 bucks. And mummy, another 50.
Now i'm delirious!
Hahha!

Shall bug my sibling too.
Teehee.

I think i better stop now before i really smash the comp's screen.
Bitches down there are karaokeing again.
Urgh. How i wish i could kick thier arses.


`adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home