Wednesday, April 12, 2006

My bestfriends!

Tissue box and waste basket.
These two things are my essential needs these days.
Or should i say my bestfriends la.
Hahha.

Yesh, yesh.
I'm down with the bug.
Clogged nose. Throbbing head. Sore throat. Irritating coughs.
I felt soo weak. Wanted to sleep throughout lessons.

But it's ok. Even with only a days' mc, i finally manage to sleep the whole freaking day, right up till 12 noon!!
Freaking Fantabulous!
Oklah, not that fabulous with all that pain and stuffs.
Beside the bloody phone kept on interrupting me from my beauty REST.
Hahha.

Lessons conducted as usual. But we had four free periods. We we're supposed to do the assignments la. But heck, i'm way to busy doing other stuffs. =)

It seems that most of my classmates too got the bug.
And those who hadn't, wants one.
The irony.

Anyways, one of the Zazas never come.
Aiyoh, i never come yesterday, you never come today.
I miss scolding that blur sotong for her forever blurness and etc.
Hehhe. =p

Oh, oh.
And ya, its a MUST to come to school tomorrow even if i'm still sick.
PHOTO-TAKING leh!!
Cannot not come one.
Heeeeee!!

Finally note to self.
MUST clear all that phlegm outta my system fast.
English and Malay orals next week.
Can't speak to my invigilator with the current squeaking voice!

Ok then, till i FIND time to blog again.

*Sniff, sniff.

`adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home