Friday, April 14, 2006

Mr Bloom!!

So far today was quite progressive on my part. Tuition as usual.
And, i'm done with all the math assignments!
Kudos to me. =)
Now i'm left with other subject assignments.
Somehow, i'll manage.

Was channel surfing earlier and Pirates of the Carribean: The curse of the black pearl was aired. I love that movie. Never will i ever get sick of it. Never, i tell you.
The undeniable reason being, Orlando Bloom is in it of course!
Hahha.

My closed ones should know how smitten i am with Mr Bloom.
Heee.

I pointed out to the Zazas that i find Orlando Bloom's line "I love you", too.. how should i describe.. Mesmerising?
Err.. Charming? Adorable? Sexy?
Hahha!!
I just find it very.. moving la. SIncere. Like it's really from-the-bottom-of-your-heart. You know what i mean right.
So anyway, i told them before to watch the part he said 'I love you' to Helen in the movie Troy.
And their reply wasn't exactly what i had in mind. =/

Aiyoh.
They don't feel it la.
Haiyeryer.

So to anyone out there who had nothing betta to do and could help me justify this a bit, please do observe Mr Bloom's 'I love you' line when you happen to watch Troy or Pirates of the Carribean.

You can bet how anxious and intoxicated i am to catch the movie sequel of Pirates of the Carribean.
I can't wait to see ORLANDO BLOOM on the humongous screen!!
Aaahhhhh!!

"Elizabeth, i love you.."

I'm way, way green with anyone with the name Elizabeth.
He said that to Elizabeth!
Waaahhhh!! =(

Ok, ok. I betta end here before i get more hysterical over this small matter..
With Orlando's photos!!
Hot, hot, HOT!!

Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket

Now, how can you resist that? =)
Wahhaha! I'm nuts!!

`adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home