Thursday, April 20, 2006

Has it called you yet?

Has it called you yet?
The wake up call, i mean.
Has it already been bugging you to move your arse and start doing work?

Well, frankly mine hasn't. I think.

I mean come to think of it, i haven't started my revision yet.
As you can see, CSPs really drains us all and when we're at home, homework plays a part too.
And of course, the big tv and the computer plays a part as well.

My classmates and i talked to Mr Ling after our CSP ended.
Well, come to think of it, what he said earlier is kind of true.
WE, have to START to revise our work. Later ah like that girl he referred to.
Keep on assuring him that she would get distinction, but in the end, F9.
That is kind of sad you know.
And i really do not want that to happen to my classmates or even me.

We need MOTIVATION.
We need ENCOURAGEMENT.
We need more than one POWERHOUSE to keep us going!!

I think you get my message eh.
So, yeah. My wake up call.
Maybe its already taking its toll on me and its just that i'm unaware about it.
Maybe ah.. I'll just have to keep on striving and never give up. =)

Ok then. I guess i betta start revising that chemical bonding chapter for tomorrow's class test.
I do not want to disappoint the POWERHOUSE any further.

Anyway, i nominated the powerhouse for the caring teacher award.
Mrs Felicia Teo really deserve to receive that award in my opinion.
So i really hope that she'll get nominated.

And ya, maybe i'll consider getting a few more forms to nominate other teachers eh? =p


`adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home