Monday, March 20, 2006

Yada yada yada.

March holidays..
GONE!

Boo hoo.

Whatever la ah.
At least i ain't gonna rot 24/7 at home no more.
Hahha.

The school is having a 'Beyond the classroom' week.
No lessons. Only more yada yada.
Motivational talks and business games held today, Creative Writing for the day after.

I've noticed a very important fact of myself today during the business games.
And that is..
I could or would NEVER venture in businesses as one of my future careers.
Cause, i sucked.

We're not even playing with real money and i already got cheated off.
Like hello, i'm a victim of a fraud! Can't like any blessed soul do something about it?!
Sheesh.

Ok. I admit. My fault, my stupidity. Furthermore, i've never been really that fixated in accounts.
Hahha.
This is the many reason i never or wouldn't want to if offered to take POA as one of my subjects.
It's appaling however that i find additional math much interesting than POA.
Oh well.

Whatever la ah.
I shall stick on to the arts. Designing and stuffs.

And ya good news!
Because of today, now i'm paticularly discontent with a certain someone.
Watch out? =)


`adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home