Sunday, March 12, 2006

THANK YOU!!

I had to blog again after what had occured throughout this whole evening.
So, what i'll like to say is..
A big THANK YOU to my dear girlfriends!!

To the Zazas and Kin..
You BABES really made my day.
Love ya loads!! =)

Initially at first i was watching Bleach on brother's laptop while laying down in bed.
Then, the next thing i knew, the doorbell rang.
Guess who came? My dearest girlfriends had came to surprise me!
They came barging straight to my room leaving me absolutely stumped and speechless.
Fancy them barging in when i looked like a frankenstein bride!
Hahha.

I needed a moment to recover from the shock and at the same time, enraptured by the big suprise. Haha.

How sweet of them to bought me a really, really cute cake! It's soo cute makes me not want to eat it up. Hahha.
The taste is definitely lip smackingly good! Hahha.

Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket

And checked out my birthday gifts!
I assure you girls that i am very much pleased and love your gifts to the bits!
You girls actually bought me make up!! Hahha.

Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket

I love the bag.
I love the earrings.
I love the stuffs from red earth.
And i certainly love the card!
It's soo cute! And you girls sure do summed up the memories of myself in our secondary school life in the card. This is one heck of a birthday gift from you lovely ladies!

After so, we rested in my room and started our usual 'intellectual' talk. Hahha.
Yups. Craps and gossips.
What would we do without em. =D

So, once again, thank you babsies for making this day a memorable one.
I'll never ever hate Sundays again.

Ok, i'll end this post with a snapshot of me and maz.
Kin was busy with the net and Raz declined to be photographed. Hahha.
Ok then, till the next time i blog.

Image hosting by Photobucket


`adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home