Friday, March 10, 2006

March-y.

Aloha!!
I'm feeling soo gay right now!

Well, why shouldn't i?
Today was the last paper and,
tomorrow i'll be Sweet Sixteen.
Heeeee. =)

Anyways, the papers was a breeze but won't guarentee a pass la.
Hahha.

But i had difficulty on doing both Geography and SS paper together for only one and a half freaking hour. Followed by Additional Math paper.
That zonked me out man. But your humble blogger here managed to survive. Hahha.

I am paticularly annoyed at that certain invigilator. I just had the urge to poke my pink mechanical pencil right through her bloody eyes. Then all the vitreous humour, gushing out from her bloody eyeball. Nice man.
Hahha.

What i did was raised up my hand for more foolscap paper.
It was an Additional math paper. Its a MATH paper.
I can get all the PAPER I WANT OK!!

And of course after a few-freaking-while she saw the damsel in distress waving her hand vigourously trying to get her attention. And so, upon seeing that i needed her assistance, that woman sauntered down from the back row, and on to the desk right upfront, and back to my seat.
Yes. Sauntering. Very slowly.

Well, if you were in my position, wouldn't you be pissed?
I mean, soon we had to put our pencils down, no writings, yada yada yada.
I was running out of time. I had plenty more to write.
But that bloody woman had to walk rather slowly just to get me my freaking foolscap paper. And even after i got my paper, all my focus was all.. gone.
Bloody woman.
What's her problem?
Her lack of reflex actions eh? Her motor neurone not working ah? Suffering from rheumatism issit?

Sheesh.
Of all the teachers to invigilate our class, it had to be her.

Ish. Change of topic.
Wouldn't want to dampen my already gay mood.
Hahha.

Alright. So, finally i'm free. I got around 40+ episodes of Bleach to watch.
Yup, yup. Back to watching anime.
My brother la, got me hooked on.

Planned out my week of holiday already.
Movies to catch. Seventeen fair to go to. Minor shopping to do, if i get money la. Heee.
And also some stuffs i rather not do but have to anyway.
Lessons. Assignments. Bluergh.
Hahaha.

Okie dokie.
Think that's about all i'm updating on.
In the middle of helping my mom type stuffs for her religious class.

And ya, to whom it may concern, i'll be waiting for my gifts ok.
Heeeeeeee. =D


`adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home