Monday, March 27, 2006

Bullshits and crap, mixed together?

I'm sorry.
But i freakingly DO NOT want to be involved in the school's dumb speech day.

Reason being, i'm not able to go home early.
Which means less study time.
Which also means, more time for rest.

Even if it is for a week, i'll be wasting precious time.
I NEED to do this.
I NEED to do that.
Get it,
I NEED to do stuffs.

Like hello, i'm already sulking the whole of today. I find things too depressing till i even act childishly in class just to get myself straight and to snap out of any negative vibes i felt.
And it's hard.
And i'm still trying.

The Zaza's enticed me to go for it.
To see their beautiful faces they say.
Bluergh.
I felt the sudden urge to puke right now.
Kekeke.

And ya, i've always hated speech days since i attended one when i was in sec one.
I literally hate speeches.
Especially the opening ceremonies where they crap alot on "..wonderful, thankful.. blah blah blah.. to see you people here.." whatever bullshits, every chance they get to.
I find it truly fake.

I can vividly remember the one i attended.
Was bloody dull and ennui.
Not to mention the monotonous flow of it.

But hey. This is life.
You will NEVER always get what you WANT.
It's a plain cruel world. =/

So, i've decided to just endure these nonsensical crap ONLY for these few days since Mrs M had already chosen me to. She owes me man.
And i'm sure that this event would be fairly fine since i'm not the audience this time round.
Just pray that your semi-insane blogger here is sane enough to be able to go through this.

And this is not the big Os, yet.

And, as unwilling i am towards these event,
my only being there is just to see the girls performed for band. =)


`adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home