Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Undeniable reasons.

Aloha to all blogmates, bloggers, blog-hoppers.
Just to whoever that is currently reading my post now.
Hahha.

First and foremost,
Happy Valentine's Day!!
Sorry la, i'm wishing you a day late.
Was busy ok.
Hah.

Anyways, there's nothing much for me to blog about since currently there isn't any interesting tales to tell. Heh.

I just came home from an A math test on Binomial Theorem. He wouldn't allow me, and some of my fortunate classmates to hand in our paper cause our answers weren't correct.
But, what the heck. I ain't complaining man. =)

Had a biology study group with the Zaza's and Jay-Z. Hahha!
Did a quick revision on a few chapters.
Ok, ok. Only one miserable chapter.
Followed by some question and answer round with Mr L.
Quite fun actually.
Even with the constant interuptions implemented by Jay-Z.
Hahha.

Drama sessions on last monday was great. We had few new members, namely the sec ones, joining us. The sec ones are sooooooo cute!
I felt like pinching their cheeks. Heh.

Final Destination 3 is coming to the theatres on February 23rd!!
Ahhhhh!!!
I can't wait!!
Just freaking hope that it won't be rated NC-16.
My birthdays a month later.
Haish.

But fret not. Casanova is not that bad according to one of my classmate.
I want to watch it.
Not because of for the fact that Heath Ledger is playing the lead role.
Ok, ok.
That might be one of the undeniable reasons.
But still, i want to watch it!!
Hahha.

But one of the stinking Zaza said that she'll wait for the vcd to be released, then will she watch it.
What the heck.

Ok then. I guess that's about all.
I shall go do something else. =/


`adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home