Friday, February 17, 2006

My poem.

It's a poem i wrote titled SHE.
I wrote this up for my Friendster's account on the about me section.
Needed something new for that section.
So ya, why not?

This is an attempt of writing poetry since writing one for a classmates as my literature project in sec 2.
Hopefully you catch my drift aites.

Ok then.
Without any further ado, i hearby present to you..
A poem from yours truly,
Querida.

Eh, tell me how it is ok.
Hahha. =)

SHE by querida.

she loves music.
she loves Muse.
she loves her closed ones,
whom makes her amused.

she despise liars.
she despise cockroaches.
she despise anyone,
who claims she's atrocious.

her constant contradictions.
her constant imperfections.
her constant addiction,
is her utmost affection.

they think she's over the tops.
they think she's way too steep.
they think she never flops,
but she knows herself real deep.

her priorities are her buddies.
her priorities are her dreams.
her priorities are her studies,
that always makes her go scream.

she's thankful to god.
she's thankful to her family.
she's thankful to them,
for making her all smiley.

she makes you laugh.
she makes you have fun.
she makes you her new friends,
so, will you be one?


`adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home