Monday, February 20, 2006

De-stressing you see.

Today sucked.
Yesterday sucked.
School sucked.
I sucked la.

Bluergh..

It's soo hopeless.
I'm bloody helpless.
Everyday is pointless.
Lessons are endless.

Wahhh..

I wanna cry already.
Too much stuffs to do at one shot.
Chemistry la.
Physics la.
Biology la.

Haish.

Oh ya.
Not to forget, humanities and math.

ARGGGHHH!!

I can feel it all now.
It's slowly killing me now.
And i freaking hate this feeling NOW.

Urgh.

STUFFS TO LOOK FORWARD TO:
Going out during March holidays with relevent girlfriends.

Heeeeeeeee.

But, it's too far away..

Desperate.
Yesh, desperate.

Desperate for Rejuvenation. Revitalisation. Re-whatever-you-called-it.

Few more moths.
Just few more months!!

And..
I'll be free..

Wooooohooooooo!!

Hahha.

In case you're wondering, i'm de-stressing myself right now.
It's a method i found rather effective you see.
It works.
Just think of all the negatives stuffs..
And then the positivities!!

Weeeeee...

I am never this loony. =)


`adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home