Saturday, January 07, 2006

Zzzz..

The atmosphere cool and calm.
Drops of rain came rattling down to earth like little drops of heaven, as if its whispering to me.

"Go on. I know you want to lie on your bed, all covered up with the comforter wraping around you. Go on. Sleep is the magic word for now..."

Hah!

Who am i kidding? I can't write that language. It's just isn't me. Currently trying on few different styles of writing. and i'm sure that just doesn't work for me. Not now, maybe next time. Hahha.

So anyway as said earlier, the weather's all cool and calmy, and it makes me all sleepy.
Yes. I do wanna doze off right now in front of the screen. Haish.

Got homeworks to do, revisions to go through. Maybe later, for now. I'm way, way sleeepppyyy..

Ok, that's it. I'm off to bed!
Shall update on other relevant stuffs on the next posts.
Nitey, nitey for now.


`adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home