Monday, January 09, 2006

Turkey Yummy!

Turkey. Yummy!

Mummy dearest cooked Turkey Rendang for tomorrow's occasion, Raya Haj. Like thanksgiving like that except that we don't really celebrate thanksgiving. What can i tell ya. The turkey taste extremely delicious!
God, that turkey is one tempting birdie. Well, it was, once.
Hahha.

Tomorrow's gonna go grandmama's house. Bet there'll be all my cousins there. And ya, my aunt just called in, she's having a birthday party for my lil 7-year-old cousin, Rina.
Ok. Kinda weird here.
Party. Raya. Party. Raya.
Hmm..

Anyway, school went smooth and steady. Nothing special in paticular had occured. Lessons went well. I could actually listen in class! Hee. Mr L was a real funny man. He actually leaped in front of us to pull down the OHT screen. God, you should have seen him! Hahha. But too bad only few of us caught him in the act. We were the only laughing ones there. And to make us laugh even more infectiously, my girlfriends told me to picture him in a big red round nose and the big flappy red shoes that clown usually wear! Heehe! Ok, ok. Shall stop teasing Mr L. Eh ya wait. Just to be clear we're not talking about my math teacher. It's my bio teacher la. However, wonder how Mr L, the math one, will look with with that clown outfit.
Hahahahahahah!!

Ok, ok. Enough of teasing. I think i betta go now cause i wanna watch tv. A few great show lining up tonight. But before that, here's a sneak peek of my new hair.
I know! Short right! Argh!
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Ps: My relatives say i look like Dwi from the indon drama series, Dia. DO I?! Scary tau.


`adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home