Saturday, January 21, 2006

Till death do us apart.

I'm currently doing research on death. Talktime on monday, and death is going to be my pick.
The topic i mean.

Feeling kind of eerie since i started searching on the relevent stuffs for my topic. I mean, searching stuffs on death.
Death ok.
The word is already scary enough for me.

I came across details on Near Death Experiences (NDE). Apparently, differerent religion has different kinds of NDEs. Accounts from people who had the NDEs are also there.
Way freaking wicked if you read their story.

Ok la. Shall not bore you readers more on this research of mine. I don't want any of my classmates to know the details of my research before the actual talktime.
Teehe.

My day went fine. Had rehearsals this morning on an upcoming play for the Chinese New Year Celebration next friday.
Na uh.
I am not gonna tell you what the play is about. You have to come and see it for yourself!
Hahha.

I got plenty of work to do aside from memorising my scripts, i have to plan ot carefully for my talktime presentation, and of course attemting the-ever-so-popular school assignments.
Keke.

Ok babesies, that's all for today. Wanna go watch tv already.


`adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home