Thursday, January 19, 2006

My lazy arse.

Been longing to update, but procrastination sets in.
And you know where that leads to.

I'm kind of zonked out right now. Went from place to place. Had a mini birthday party for our dear sweet Wee Li who turned sweet sixteen today. Congrats to her.

Just can't wait for my turn.
Sweet Sixteen.
Sweet Sixteen.
Not too far off.
How nice that would be.

I came to school today with such estatic mood.
Know why?
Cause my bag ain't heavy..
Cause my A math texts are not in it..

So, why aren't i clinging on to my A math texts?
Cause..

Mr L is away cause he's wife is in labour!!
Hahha.
Good for him.
Good for us too.
Best wishes to the both of them and hopefully his wife have a safe delivery to a cute baby girl.
Hahha. =)

Ok then. Gotta chow.
Biology test tomorrow and i still haven't read anything yet.
Heee.

`adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home