Sunday, January 15, 2006

Multi-tasker.. For now.

Right now i'm in a middle of doing my homeworks. Initially, started at around three, till now at eight. You must be thinking that i'm losing a screw somewhere up there.
No, no. Not this time.
Hahha.

I'm multi-tasking. Halfway doing my math, while downloading and bluetooth-ing songs to my phone. And ya, almost forgot, watching the tv at the same time.
Heee. It's fun! You should try someday.
Hahha.

Was kinda busy these past few days. Had rehearsals for a re-play for CCA Experience, reps for Drama Club, yesterday. Few problems cropped up, but we managed to sort it out. I was feeling rather apprehensive at first. Thankfully, all went well. Gotta hand it up to our seniors though. They helped us alot in our acting. =)

Ok then, think that's all i'm updating. Just remembered that i had a worksheet to copy.
I mean, do.
Heee.


`adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home