Saturday, January 28, 2006

Fantabulous!

Weeeee!!
I won the Bloggie Awards held by Dw.
Thank you, thank you.
I shall keep up my blog's standard to it's consistency.
Hahha.

Anyways, yesterday went FINE!
Smooth sailing eh.
Our act went great. Loads of people laughed on the humour part. Thank god i didn't messed up my lines.
Oowh. How i LOVE those few reactions from our victims.

Ok, ok. I shall start from the beginning. In our little play, we had to search for a few victims, namely the few male teachers.
Then, Lily, my friend's character had to flirt around with a few of these male teacher, in an auntie-ish way.
And so, my character had to tagged along with her.
We went to Mr Maran, Mr Tong, Mr Ling, and of course our main victim, Mr Lee.
Hahha. It was soo fun!
When Lily had to flirt around with Mr L, my character pulled her away from him and told her this..
"Aiyah.. This one not handsome one.. That one there MORE handsome..!!"

Hahhahhaha!!

That, was really fun! The part i liked most.
Keke.

Ok, ok. Then my girlfriends and i went to Lot 1 to watch Memoirs of a Geisha.
Nice movie. Although there's some parts which are quite disturbing. More of disgusting actually.
Hahha. But what the heck.

Then we took some Neoprints since there isn't any Camwhoring activities conducted since none of us actually brought a camera. Haish.
But still, we got Neoprints.
And that's just fine.


Ok, ok.
I'm in a middle of a conference meeting with my girlfriends.
Distracted here.
Shall update later aites.
Ok then, Tata.


`adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home