Friday, December 02, 2005

Went out, and i'm cured.

No more sicknesses.
No more stubborn phelgms.
No more head-banging-up-against-the-wall, in the painful way of course.
Nein. Nada. Nope.
I AM FREE OF ALL SICKNESSES! I AM FREE!!
And it all thanks to..
Having an outing with my pals.
Haha.

Well ok. Just to be fair. I'm not cured because of that. That's too irrelevent. Let's look at it in a scientific way.

Why am i cured?

Because i took medicine prescribed by our dear family doctor la silly. Haha.
I had a bad case of 'Gastrics'. According to the doctor's theory, it was stress that builds up the gastric in my stomach.

Ook. So, if stress was the main cause of everything, what could i be stress of NOW during the holidays?
What? Exams? Which planet are you on babe.
Whatt?? Revisions?? You.. Get the hell outta here!! Pronto!

I was kinda confused with the stress thing. Told my mom that maybe the cause of my stress is because for the fact that i don't go out with my friends that much!! And ya, not having been able to watch HARRY POTTER!! Keke. She just laughs it off. Haiz.

Oh and ya. FYI, i watched Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, the movie, already!! Watched it with my bpps pals at cineleisure. Had loads of fun time with them. And boy did we do a lot of catch up on each other. Went to town then to Esplanade for our most ever popular routine, CAM WHORING!! Heeeeee. Will upload all the pics ones i grab it from stainkilla. Teehe.
Can't wait till the next time we go out together babes!

SEE! Now you know why i'm cured after i went out.
And if you still haven't realised it yet, i suggest you..
..go get some brain food!

Kekekekeke.

Ps: I'm mean when i need to. =)


`adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home