Saturday, December 10, 2005

I'll be back..

Holla. this will be the last post till monday or tuesday. I'm off to Malacca to visit granpa and his family there. Can't stay there too long cause daddy gotta work and my siblings and i would die without internet. Keke.

But whatever it is, i am damn excited for sure cause this might be the last vacation till the O's are done. Yeah, sad. I know.

Really looking forward to meet my cousins, well, err, cousin. And so i'll do all those updates when i'm back from Malacca aites.

Erm yeah, one more updates.

Finally i've changed my cellphone!!
Nokia 3230 babeh!!

Well, okay it's not that new but..
..it does WOW me with it's function and all. It has 1.3 mega pixels camera and video.
My brother and i got one each, like twins. Hehe.
Too bad sis, ours are way superior than yours!

Hehehehheheheheheh!!!!!

Well, ok then. Gotta go continue packing my stuffs. Till the next time i blog.

And ya, to my 2 girlfriends the Zaza's,
FYI..,
Seoul Garden is definitely ONNN!!
Weeehaaaaa!!!!


`adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home