Monday, December 26, 2005

Bury it.

6 pieces of articles done. Next 4 articles left. Finally get my ass moving. Did as you can see, Social Studies homework. We were ask to create a portfolio with 10 articles on issues provided, and ask to give a short comment bout it.

Well. I scribbled down whatever i could think of. At least SOME comments right?

The rest of the holiday assignments not done yet. English was so and so.
Maths and Bio..

..i wanna start crying!

Haish..

Ok ok. Let's see. Only bout a week left till school reopens.

Bummer.

Anyway, this wenesday, if god allows, the Zaza's and i are gonna go Seoul Garden. Sheesh.
Yup. Still haven't went there to eat yet. Cause last week we weren't able to go cause one of the Zaza's have some unfortunate things to attend to.
And so, as i said earlier, if god allows, then we'll be eating at Seoul Garden like a bunch of glutton pigs! Haha.

My oh my. I hooked on to Muse, Time running out. Trying to upload it here but currently having some technical difficulties. Haish.
I'm really getting easily hooked on songs these days.

*********
Bury it.
I won't let you bury it.
I won't let you smother it.
i won't let you murder it.

Our time is running out.
And our time is running out.
We can't push it underground.
We can't stop it screaming out.

***********

`adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home