Sunday, October 23, 2005

Hohumm..

Holla! Results for my EOYs are out. Voila! Passed every single subject. Ok, well technically i failed my English Language Paper 2. Only a mark less. Wonder who marked my paper. So freaking strict! From the look of the style of marking, and a few confirmation from friends from other classes, yeah, it's that-Woman-whom-shall-not-be-named. Oh heck. Whatever since i pass my overall English Language with the help of my Paper 1.

Overall results are okay i guess. Maz called me in the morning just now to infrm me that the Marks for Maths and Sciences would be moderated by 5 Marks. I guess, since quite a number of people who weren't that lucky to pass, they decided for the 5 Marks. Oh well. Whatever. Good for me though. Hah.

Kudos to me since i finished up sixth for A maths paper! Haha. Nothing to boast actually. It's not like i got distinction or anything. So, will try to improve and get that grade.

Ok then. Gotta chow. Gotta get ready, going out.


`adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home