Tuesday, October 18, 2005

"7 things.."

Holla everyone! EOYs are over, and you can guess what that can only mean! Hah. But too bad la tomorrow results will be out. (Crossing my fingers tight here) So anyway, am on a 2-day holiday cause of the" marking of the scripts". Been doing a lot of cleaning up with mummy since hari raya is only a few weeks ahead. Meanwhile, we are fasting, and the only thing i can seem to do is sleepp. Haha. Ok. Anyway back on to what i'm really here to do. I was tagged by my sis to do the "7 thing..", and here i am to do so..

7 things i would like to do right now..

1) Sleepp..
2) Whoop someones ass. If i could.
3) Watch "Honey" and "Corpse Bride". Yeah.. still haven't watch Honey yet..
4) Go eat. Hehe.
5) Get out of the house.. Go somewhere.. Anywhere!
6) Sleepp again..
7) Play my PS2.

7 things i'm terrified of..

1) Cockroaches!! Ewee!!
2) Jumpe minah rock. (Meet a ghost)
3) Watch a horror movie ALONE.
4) Stagefrights.
5) Fail my maths.. Haiz..
6) Stuck on a lift ALONE. Seriously.
7) Abandoned

7 songs i'm currently hooked on..

1) Trees-Marty Casey
2) Pretty Vegas-JD Fortune
3) Wake up-Hilary Duff
4) Lithium-Nirvana
5) Have a nice day-Bon Jovi
6) Warning-Greenday
7) To the end-My Chemical Romance

7 things i can't live without..

1) Food.
2) My bed.
3) My family and of course friends.
4) My computer.
5) The big TV outside in the living room.
6) Importantly my sleep.
7) and finally.. MUSIC!

7 celebrities i'm dying to meet..

1) ORLANDO BLOOM!!!!! Waaahhhhh!!!!!!
2) Greenday
3) Cristiano Ronaldo!! Heeee...
4) Meg Cabot. I just love her books.
5) Gwen Stefani
6) Keanu Reeves. To prove to Mrs Y how wrong she was!!
7) Hilary Duff. To really examine the change on her face.. Heh.

7 things i love to do..

1) Sleeppp...
2) Hangout with my 2 crazy kukus
3) Go out with my family
4) Go shopping!! Provided i brought my sis along.
5) Sing. Sing really LOUDLY.
6) Watch TV!!
7) Doing my evil.. i mean GOOD deeds.. Heh.


Ok then. Thats all i could come up with. So anyway, i would like to take the opportiunity to tag anyone who has seen this. Yup. You the one reading now. Come up with something like this and post it on your blog. Ok then. Off i go.

`adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home