Tuesday, September 13, 2005

You rock Marty!!

Sorry guys for not blogging for almost a week! I'm pretty caught up with the works i had to do. Assignments, projects, revising, and etcetra. You must be thinking what the hell i did during the school holidays? Not pretty much. Just out to do projects and stuck at home doing the holiday assignments that was given. That's all? Yesh. I didn't know what the hell i did for the rest of the time. Haha. Oh well. Anyways, just came back from raz house to do yet another session for our project. It's quite finish except for the editing of the video, creating slides and find more researches. Not able to transfer pics from shikin's cam to the com is so not helping us out. But nevertheless, all this is enough.

Anyway, anyone watches Rockstar INXS? I only started watching it halfway through. It's quite nice. All the rockers do really have what it takes to be a reaL rocker. I'm definitely rooting for Marty Casey!! I like his voice alot amongst the rest of the rockers. The song he composed 'Trees' is quite nice i should say. I quite like it. Like the parts where the lyrics rhymes. Anyways, good luck to him. I hope he would really win this competition. I'll be waiting for your album aites! You rock man!! Haha. See? another fan here. =)

"It'll be you and me.. up in the trees.."

`adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home