Wednesday, September 07, 2005

I'll be there for you..

".. i'll be there for you..
each five words i swear to you..
and when you breath..
i wanna be the air for you..
i'll be there for you..~"

Got hooked on to one of the Bon Jovi's song 'I'll be there for you' a week back. So hooked on till i change the song on my blog to it. Anyways, life during the holidays is pretty boring. It's not that i could take a break by doing nothing, i had to do the holiday assignment given by our dear, dear teachers. It's not only this that dampens my holiday mood, come to think of it i had to study hard this week since i got a really horrible grades for my CAs. Have to work harder and get a pretty grade for my end of year papers in order to get a new cell phone!! Waahhh...

Ok, that's all bout my life to up to date on. Anyway, since i got nothing betta to do, i would like to dedicate the song 'I'll be there for you' by Bon Jovi, since it's already playing, to all my friends and families, to my fellow blogmates, and to all the blog hoppers for visiting my blog. Just wanna say that i'll be there for you whenever ya need me aites!
Enjoy~

"..i'll be there for you..~"


`adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home