Saturday, September 24, 2005

Finally.. a facelift!!

Like the current skin of my blogger? I simply lurve it! I modified it a bit cause i kind of got tired of the previous one. After a few attempts, wala! Look at it, its like a brand new skin! Kudos to me! haha.

Not only that i gave my blog a facelift, i have also adopted my very own virtual pet!! I named her 'Fiona'. She's such a cute cat! If you wanna look at her, just scroll down the first panel, right under my tagboard. You can even play with her by clicking "MORE" at the bottom right of Fiona's picture. By clicking that, a rod with a small red ball attached together by a string in between, will appear. After that, move the rod near to Fiona so she could play with it! Cool ain't it?!

Haha. So much of a virtual pet when i already have real pets at home like Mr. Birdie, that little fish and a terrapin that we didn't named. Taking care of them is tough! So if you all want to raise a pet, consider it really carefully before making a decisions. Unless you want to adopt a virtual pet like my Fiona.

Lately, i've been totally absorbed(is that the word?) on my musical side. Its no longer more on my artistic side. I can't really explained why, but maybe because all i do all day is listen to music, and singing to the music? I think so. Cause as you can see, there's no interesting anime for me to watch except for 'Naruto'. And without these animes, i just doesn't have the inspiration for drawing. This is weird cause if you knew me last year, all i could do was draw, draw, and DRAW!! So, whatever it is, i'm still happy, whether i'm on the artistic side, or the musical side! Haha. (I wonder if you guys know what the hell i'm talking about.)

Ok then, gotta go get myself to study. The EOY are just ahead. No more time to slack. Ciao.

*Note: I may not blog that often till today onwards considering that i have EOY exams to deal with. =)

`adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home