Thursday, August 11, 2005

Roasted!!

The NDP 2005 was alright. So as the Mass Signing. Had a really wild time. Screaming, shouting, crazy-ing, photo-taking and of course sun bathing! The weather was so humid. I really thought that it would rain for i didn't brought along my umbrella with me. Eventually, Ms Kum borrowed us her umbrella while she went for her break. Firstly when we arrived there, we didn't brought along our water cause we know that they would supply us. But they only give them out like an hour later. So, while waiting, all of us, so damn thirsty really badly needed water. Whether its new water or whatever, we don't care! Our throats were dry.

So our dear maths teacher came in front of all 300+ bunch of us(since he was in-charge of this event), and drank his 'Pepsi' in front of the us. It was really mean since all of us were not allowed to go anywhere until we finished the record breaking signing that 'Uniquely You' song. Anyways, after he finished his can, he playfully offered us his next 'Pepsi' can. All of them we like practically begging, crying, for that can.
The funny part is when Raz were like telling him this..
"I'm a friend of the person who called you handsome yesterday. Give her that 'Pepsi' lah"
Both of us kept telling him that, but he just ignored.
So eventually i gave up on it and gave him a blank look. But then, he came directly in front of us, since we were sitting on the 3rd bench, and offered to the bunch of us, right in front of him the last pepsi can. And guess what? I got that 'Pepsi'! He gave it to me. The rest of them were like groaning and all. But luckily for us, we get to drink 'Pepsi'. Shared it amongst my circle of friends. Thanks Mr Lee. I owe you one. Maybe shall get you a bottle of Pepsi for teachers day.

So today came to school, see alot of people 'roasted' by the sun on that day. In my case it wasn't that worse. I'm a bit darker now. But the worst roasted one was none other than our teacher whom i was talking about above. Funny seh. You should look at him. Especially his face. Sooooo ROASTED!! Heh.

I studied Chemistry. Will try studying Physics today. For bio, i would need one whole day to study. Ok lah, i shall stop here, my sis nagging already.


`adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home