Monday, August 01, 2005

My conversation with my invigilator..

Here's part of my oral conversation that i would like to share with you guys..

"What makes you laugh?"

"I laugh at funny things. I also laugh at the not so funny things. I laugh when i'm with my friends. I laugh to the funny jokes like those you tell us during maths lessons..."

"Give me an example of the jokes i told you all that make you laugh?"

"Like when you say "I'm handsome", that's quite funny."

"That's not a joke, that's a fact."

"To me, that's a joke."

(short pause)

"I'm gonna minus marks from you."

Heh. The conversation i had with my invigilator, or should i say my maths teacher. If he really minus marks from my oral, i'm like soo gonna kill him. =)


`adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home