Tuesday, July 19, 2005

I'm actually going for Siti Nurhaliza's Live Concert at the Indoor Stadium!!! Aaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!

Gosh, really can't believe i'm actually going for it tomorrow!!! Aaaahhhhh!!!!!

How lucky sey me, my sis and my mum. This was a last minute thing. In the first place, we didn't even planned on going for the concert since the tix cost way way expensive. But then earlier on daddy called and ask us whether we want a tix to Siti's concert. He got it for free from one of his collogues. The tix cost around $115 onwards. And so, my sis took it. Then, since i too wanted to go and mummy also, daddy bought us 2 tix. We're very lucky that there's the 1 for 1 promotion tix. The 2 tix cost ard $12o. Then, the next thing i know is.. WALLA~ I'm going for Siti's Concert at the Indoor Stadium!!!!

Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I
'm like sooooo looking forward to it!!
Finally, something to look forwrd to tomorrow! Can't contain the excitement here. Hahs. Oklah, shall go get ready for tomorrow.

*Yo Siti, here i come!! Hehs.

`adiOs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home