Thursday, July 28, 2005

Do i have the guts or not?

It's official. We're in for the Mass Signing. The so called audition was like practically getting everyone in. I didn't think they eliminate people. So, this saturday we have to come down for another session at 11.30 in the morning till 9.oo at night. Will try practicing it before sats..

God. Really have to study chem and physics. Don't know what the hell is happening. 9th of August is our english paper followed by the rest on the 18th onwards.

Thinking of participating in the teacher's day concert. As in singing i mean. But how? I'm damn sure i'll tremble while singing in front of people! Planning to sing 'Hero' by Mariah Carey, but still not that sure whether i have the guts to. Want to prove myself wrong.. that i can accomplish this..
So, anyone interested in singing duet? With me? Find me aites.


`adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home