Sunday, July 10, 2005

Can i really do it..?

Gosh. I still haven't get the mood to study. I really need something to motivate me. Something to get me going. Cause lately the only studying i did was during tuition.

Tried studying earlier during the day. Tried studying chemistry. Tried to understand all those examples, explanations.. but it just couldn't get through my brain. I wonder how those straight As student study. Do they memorise everything or was is just that they were just a bunch of geniuses? Memorising is not a gd way of studying so they say. The only way to study is to understand. Understand how the process goes. Understand how the method goes. So you see, the problem is that when i understand it already, the next day i'll forget it. It depends on what topic it is. If it's my fav one, the possibility is that i'll remember them.

So, guess that my problem is my memory being short and being soo easily disruptive. Will figure these out soon enough cause i gotta catch on some studying!


`adiOs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home