Sunday, June 05, 2005

Finally song on my blog.. Weeeeeeeee...!!!!

First and foremost would thank my dear sis for helping me with the music code. Well, even though its not you who actually made up the code or really really give a lot of help.. But still, i owe you a thanks.

Anyways, have heard of the song? Like the song? Love the song? Hahs. The title of the song is 'Extraordinary Girl' by, my forever favourite band of all time, Green Day. Love every piece of their songs. Chose this one cause of the title is the most suitable to describe me. Heh. Perasan sey.

So, do look out for some other nice songs from my blog. It will mostly be my sets of favourite songs. See, another reason for visiting my blog. Hahs.

Ok dudes and dudettes out there. Chow.
Till the next time i blog.


`adiOs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home