Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Study.study.study.

Had my group study with my 2 ever crazy buds. Well, ask me what DID we get to accomplished? Hah. Let's see shall we. Amaths? None. Emaths? Only bout 2-4 questions. Pathetic. The whole time spent was laughing, crapping, talking, gossiping. Yup. Right. It was supposed to be a period for us to study. But noooo. Did we? Hahs. Just can't focus on it when you have 2 really crazy sidekick with you. I became the 'Complain Queen'. Maz became the 'Whatever Whatever Queen'. And raz became the 'Nonsensical Queen'. Great. Now we're Queens. Am wondering. Where's our Kings? Hahs. Not playing a full deck here.
Ok now, put the craziness aside and get back to the studying.

*A note for you readers: I confess. I too, am crazy like my sidekicks!! Much much worse than you can imagine. Hehs.

*Lesson learnt today: Never plan a study group with your crazy buds. Totally not recommanded. Unless ya don't wanna do the serious studying.

`adiOs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home