Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Happy 15th B'day Maz!!

To one of moi buddies, Happy Birthday! Turned 15 already. Joined the club girl! Hahs. Your present, still owe you ok. Will give it to you when i see you next time, provided that i had found any suitable prezzie for you!! Hehs!

Am leaving in 9 days time to the Holy Land. Yup. Will be only for 10 days so don't miss me too much alrite. Hehs. Anyways, am done shopping for that trip so what i need now is shopping for my own!! Wahahaha...

Won't type much for todays' post cause as usual, very, very lazy too. In fact just woke up from my beauty sleep after came back from picking my dad up. Hehs. Too pampered eh? Not that much actually. Unlike raz. Hahs. Ok then. Nothing more for me to type.
So.. offfff iii ggoooooo......

`adiOs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home