Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Great

I know i know. I didn't blog for bout 2 weeks. Even after all my papers are done, still damn lazy to blog. Got lots of things to say but lazy to type. *ish.. ish.. ish..

Oh yeah, anyways, as i said earlier, all my papers are done. Done with it. Overall i think i did.... i did... great. Err.. yeah.. that's the word. Great. I think i did great considering how slacking i was while studying. And another thing. Was running out of time. Seriously. One of the subjects still i haven't covered yet till the day before the paper. Wow. Great huh?

Tomorrow would definitely be great day. There would be checking and going through marked scripts, that is, our papers. And class photo-taking!! Weeeeeeeeeee...! I just remembered. Last year, sec 2s, when it was my class's turn to take the photo, a few of the chinese girls, well.. to be exact only two, brought their make ups with em. They were whining, "Quick! Quick! Put on the compact powder!!". Both of em. Pratically brought along their make up bags. And let me tell ya. It's a big one. Then in the end, both faces, didn't exactly looked like they had some make ups on. Typical whiny chinese girls. No offence.

Anyways, like my new blogskin? I simply lurve it!! Soo cute! Kaoru and Kenshin. Two of my favourite anime character. Hai.. if only Sanosuke too were in the picture...


Did i mention that i am an anime freak?


No? Well then...


..now you know. Hehs.



`adiOs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home