Friday, May 20, 2005

.. and the result is....(drum rolls)...

Results are out. Oh boy. The marks was beyond my expectations. When i thought i did well in a certain paper, it was totally the opposite and vice versa. I really thought i would fail my A Maths. Yup. Confident to fail my Additional Maths. But, Nooooooooo. I passed! I passed! I was one of the 8 people in my class that actually passed!! Weeee...!! Finally i pass my A Maths paper. Well.. okay.. i only passed by 5 miserable marks, but I PASS my A Maths Paper!! Not trying to boast here, just can't contain the excitement! Hahs. I guess my tuition really paid it off. After all those sufferings of doing maths questions. Glad i got Kak Yan as my tutor. Thanks man!! :)

Enough bout A Maths, on to the other subjects. My marks for the other subjects are really damn miserable. Failed my Social Studies.. and Geography. :) .Hehs. I totally sucked at humanities.
Pass my sciences. A miserable C5/6 for my Biology. Miserable B3 for Physics and Chemistry. Mother tongue will obviously get a better grade. And finally english. Phew. Again, i passed! Passed by 1 mark. Hahs. Incredible. Ish.

Tomorrow gonna go to school at 2pm. But this time round no lesson conducted. But instead, we gonna eat pizzas!! The bet we made with Mr Lee, Mr Yong and Miss Kum. The deal was that if anyone in our class failed any subjects taught by them, we have to give them a treat to a buffet at Marriott Hotel. If we won the bet, they would treat us all to pizzas. Unfortunately, there were lots of failures for E Maths and a few for Physics, so we initially lost the bad. But because of our beloved teachers here, they felt guilty of eating our money so they decided to treat us all to pizzas even though we lost the bet. So you see, that's what really happen. It still confuses me thought that Mr Lee was the one who suggested this. Am damn speechless. But still, whatever it is, thank you teachers. For ..er.. being soo.. er.. wonderful! [*wink wink]
Hahs.

*Gosh.. my post is turning to a speech as if i had won some award... Hehs.


`adiOs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home