Friday, April 29, 2005

Warning! Mid-year's AHEAD!!

Both arms aching from carrying all my thick textbooks home from school. Amaths. Emaths. Biology. TYS. Etc. Etc. Left about a week and a half till my doom. Busy. Stressed. Brain dead. That's the symtom a student should have when facing their own doom. Ok. In case some of you don't get it, i'm referring to the Mid year Exams. As much as i hate to admit, it sucks. Really. Big time. Hahs. Got piles of work to do. Especially maths since i took both maths. Cause the only way to do well in your maths is practice. "Practice makes Perfect". Ya right. But i really don't mind since maths is one of my favourite subject. Shall find the time to do it..

How about now?

Should i?

Nahh..

Maybe later..

The problem i faced.. haizZz.. Everytime.. Never fails.. hehs. Anyways, will not be blogging that much from now onwards till my doom is over. Wish me luck.

`adiOs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home