Friday, April 01, 2005

Funny day.

Last few days been kinda depressing. Don't know why, but seemed to. But then, today wasn't feeling that. In fact i felt damned happy. Very cheery! My mood wasn't spoilt till after recess when me and raz fantasizing of eating at Sakura after school, then band starts at 12.45 so cannot go cause got no time. Anyways, too damn busy carrying my textbook back home to go plaza. Brought my bio book home. Yeah, as if i'll study em. Doubt that. Sim was like nagging at us in class. Crap lah.

Just now was damn funny! Shikin accidentally left her bag in our class just now. She didn't realise that. She thought somebody was playing a prank on her cause today is 1st April, which means Aprilfools Day!! Haha.. Then some ppl in our class played a prank on Mr Eddy. They wrote a love letter to him. Funny sial. He read it to all of us. I think the person who wrote that got it from the story 'The Letters' from our literature texts last year. Then, Jeremy was like "You write one right? You right.". That guy is damn stupid. Although stupid, yet fun to talk to.

Then ard 5 just now started my tuition. Kak yan came a bit late so ended a lil late lah. Man how blur i am just now. Can't seem to think straight. I mean as in can't think properly while doing maths, not the other meaning! Haha.. Very fun to have session with her. She's very funny! She told me that other sec 3s in other schools are studying other chapters in e and a maths way further than us. Our class is like 2 chapters behind! We finished 3 chapters in 3 months. Then, they expect to finish 3 chapters in about a monthjust before our Mid-year!! Crazy! Now, Mr Lee is rushing through the syllybus. Thank goodness i got a tutor! She would help guide me in that.

Anyways, tomorrow got religious class. Actually got our cme project to do at raz's house but then couldn't go. HaizZz. Me right now downloading songs to moi mp3. Got nothing to do. Tv schedule also no any interesting movie or show. Next friday got speech day. If not, me and raz would be mc-ing that. Miss shafiah came to me few weeks ago and asks me if i was interested. I turned down the offer. Said that speech day very boring, which is damn true. I'll rather mc-ing the teachers day concert. Erm, is there such a word mc-ing? haha.. don't know lah. Make up my own.

Looks like my blog is damn pathetic. Want to change picture up there also lazy and don't even know what pic to put.. Will figure it out somehow.. So ya ppl passing by, please tag on moi shoutbox. Tag in a comment or anything. It's just damn pathetic. No one's visiting that much.. HaizZz.. oklah wanna go sleep. Till the next time...

`adiOs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home