Saturday, April 23, 2005

break-time

Having my break from studying now. Can't belive right? I actually studied. Hahs. Started on biology first since i got 60++ for my CAs. Plan out my study timetable. But, couldn't follow it though. Anyways, mid-years are around the corner. Keep the slacking off to one corner. Gotta start my brain to work overtime now. I guess that now couldn't rely on my last minute study cause theres a whole lot of chapter for each subject.

Skip today's religious class. Thought i had escaped already. But stuck with studying for mid years.

Heard of the Mr Lonely song by Akon? Very stupid yet cute. A little addicted to it. I guess everyone is. Yesterday in school during recess, while queing up to buy food, the guy behind me was singing that song. Seriously. Quite loud. He was singing that high pitched part. Weird guy. But i don't blame him. The song is just too cute to not listen. Hahs.

Alright. Gotta go back to work. I am only on a short break. That's why can't type longer. Gotta finish 2 more chapters then im free.

Good Luck to all students who are studying for their mid years. Happy studying. Seriously.

`adiOs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home