Saturday, March 05, 2005

aLamak?! wHat to dO?? aDdicted to Peterpan.. nO, aCtuaLLy.. arieL!!!!

Im addicted to peterpan nowdays.. Can't seem to stop listening to their song! and worst of all, no actually the good thing.. im addicted to ArieL[Peterpan]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha.. Im going crazy man.. raz said she'll give me time until 21 March to see whether i would still stick to liking that guy, my so called 'idOL' or find other idols that are cuter.. heheheheheHEhehe!!!!! Well, raz, let's see bout that shall we! But the bad thing is, he's getting married!! ArieL's getting married!! Aiyah.. sO sad.. waSted..!! Man, this is gonna be tOugh!
Anyway, i right now got lots of things to do.. Do my schooLwork. Do my tuition work. Do the markings for my sis for 10 bucks.(This is the life. Earn easy money..hehe..!!) Anyway, speaking bout this month earlier, my b'day is 6 days away!! That's right ppl, 11 MARCH. Remember that! Haha.. Grilling my bro and sis for a mp3. If they are smart, they should know what to do.. hehe!! The nOise frm the CC is driving me nuts! Heard some old geezers singing. Let me tell you this, it's damn aWFUL!!! Thought for a second there my ear drums would burst. Guess not. Too unLucky. Ok i gotta get to work.

`adiOs..(i lurve typing this down.. noticed?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home