Sunday, January 23, 2005

Hey, wassup peeps? Anyways, came back from malacca yesterday to celebrate hari raya haji in my granps house. Spent a night there. Met my uncles n aunts, n cuzzins too. It has been like a few years since i last saw them. Last time i saw my cuz was like soo little, still a toddler.. but now all grown up. I guess im the same as them too.

Okay, now talking bout school, went for the drama auditions for the SYF already. Sadly, didn't get a part there. Well, that's okay i guess. Anyway other than that, trying to cope with moi studies. Try studying but too daMn lazy to move my butt on to the table where my books all piled up, untouched. Maths, we are still rushing. I look at the other classes they all have gone to the next chapter while we still are stuck with the same chap. Mr Lee said we are not behind time. So, i guess its ok. Science, well, still the same too. Chem, still can't figure out what the heck is that woman babbling bout. Speaking of chem, tomorrow we have a period with her. And the day after, 2 whole period with her. Then physics. Still as funny as hell. Mr Yong kept talking crap and some of the boys still kept making fun of the word 'period' when we were taking bout the stupid occillation thingy. Bio, i thinik it's oklah. Just that some time sim speak too soft then can't hear. Other that that, i think all still the same..

I still haven't done my homework yet.. Lazy as ever.. Watch tv only. Finally done finishing the class motto wordings. Guess whats the motto? 'TOGETHER WE ROCK WITH ENTHUSIASM'. Whaddaya think? I think i like it lah.. a lil unique.. different from others.. Anyway, me still trying to find time to change the blog's skin. Maybe this week or the next.

Hey ya guys watch 'Omen' already? It's a thai movie. Some sort of horror lah, but not that scary. Doesn't have any ghosts. But then, got handsome hunks. Haha.. I like one of the guy, his name on screen was 'Big' if im not wrong. What a name huh? Anyway, the movie is quite gd lah. Not that bad. Watch it a few weeks back. Try watching it. And if u do, look out for the hunks! Haha.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home