Saturday, January 01, 2005

Happy New Year Everyone!!

Happy New Year everyone! So, let's look for a bright start on 2005. Year 2004 is not that bad, but hopefully, we would have a better year in 2005. A new year, new THINGs i gotta get. Hehe.. Alright, got my shoes, textbooks and my bag too. Bought it at Royal Sporting House. Today is saturday and monday school starts. Haiz, that's the end of the hoLidays..

Anyways, like my blog's skin? It's actually the previous one 'GO AWAY' skin, but i changed the pic. Change it to my fav anime character- Genjo Sanzo!! Man i lurve this guy!! Haha.. So peeps continue to tag on my doodle board ok and give me comments on the skin. Greatly appreciate ur comments! :)

You know the recent tragedy, the tsunami that hit some parts of asia, is really terrifying. Almost a total of 150 000 lives lost in that incident. I'm really sad for those people who died. Saw some footage of the news. There were lots of children that died. It's quite a pity that they died at such a young age. Anyways, the government are struggling to bury those thousands of corpses. Some of them are already on the process of decomposing, and some even had maggots on it. I can imagine the stench of the corpse. Houses were destroyed and left alot of people homeless. I can tell that the gov have alot to do after the disaster. I give my condolences to those people who were affected by these dreadful tragedy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home