Friday, January 14, 2005

Busy.. busy day..

Hey, finally i get time to update here.. thinking of giving up blogging coz ya know been alot busy lately. I'll try my best to update weekly if possible.

3E2 now is getting noisier and noisier since we know everyone a lil better. I'm having trouble with a-math, the questions on Non-linear Equations is driving me up the walls. Tried to do certain questions and had to spend few hours doing it. But, still couldn't get the answer. How frustrating is that! Ask my sis, she forgets how to do it. Well, this leaves me with more to do on practising maths. Anyway, we don't have enough time to cover the topic. Next week we're going to another topic. And we are rushing all the way coz of that! And that man is always trying to make us worry n stressing. Kept on saying 'O' Levels this.. that.. and another thing is, when i look at the school diary, makes me feel stressed out. Coz his pic is on the cover pg! Overall, he's not a bad teacher, he's quite funny. Can understand his explanations and bLah bLah bLah...

Anyways, this monday gonna have a drama audition on for the SYF. If i ever get a part, man, how i can get more CCa points, but sadly, will be alot more darned busy cos i know they have to rehearse almost everyday. How life is so unfair..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home