Saturday, December 04, 2004

Taufik wOoOoOoOon!!!!!~

Taufik wOn!! Taufik wOn!! He's the first Singapore Idol!! Kinda happy he won cause he did a darn gd job!! He deserves it!! Haha.. Let's not get carried away..

Anyway what i recently heard makes me real mad noe.. Here's the thing:-
-Firstly, there would not be any World Idol taking place! If there ain't any World Idol, why do ppl frm diff countries giv a damn on having an Idol competition?! It's just plain stupid!!
-Secondly, even though Taufik won, Sly got the same kinda prize for being a runner-up, that is a contract for whatever album, just like Taufik!! It ain't fair man!! (Don't get me wrong, im on Taufik's side.) I mean, in the end of this competition, both of these guys get the same prize. The only difference is that one of them is labelled 'The Singapore Idol". As i said earlier, it's just PLAIN STUPID!! Why in the world do they hold this competition when in the end the winner gets the same thing as the runner-up?!?! Well, Ok, Sly also deserves an album, but must the stupid sony company announce it right after the show during the press conference? Isn't it unfair, what will the winner think? I mean it's his night for being the Singapore Idol. It's totally unfair to Taufik! TOTALLY!!!!!! AND I MEAN TOTALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright i think i better stop here cause i nearly blew my top!!! Anyway, No matter how UNFAIR these ppl are to Taufik, i definitely support him all the way!! Am gonna save up my money to buy his album when it's out. I just love the song he sang 'I Dream'. HaizZzZz... sOoOo.. damn nice...!!!!~ Haha.. Anyways gd luck to him in his career!!!! Hope he'll make it big!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home