Saturday, December 11, 2004

OmigOsh..!!

Just watch 'Ikhlas' the charity show on Suria. Guess what? Of cOurse lah, must have Taufik there. Anyways, during one of his performance, got this maLay auntie, she went up to him aNd kiSs him on the cheek, whiLe he was singing?! Can u believe that?! I think, for the moment there, he was like shock and wanted to wiped off the kiss that auntie gave him.. but too bad, he's was stiLL on live on national television. Haha.. Pity, pity him. Anyways, he too got some presents for his birthday, that was today. You can practicaLLy see aLL these kind of 'Minahs' n 'Makciks' getting upclose with him On sTage, wHiLe he was performing. Some of them was shaking hands with him, hugged him, and kissed him.. Using aLL advantages to getting close to him. Haiz.. if onLy it were me n maz r.. heheHEhehe!!

Anyways, he got sang 'I Dream'. I was like, "..Waa.. when am i gonna get the song.. sOo nice..!!". Ish, just can't wait for his aLbum. I repeat again, Just Can't Wait!! Hey ya know, few days back before the show, they were giving away free tickets rite? So, my aunt went there to get the tickets but unfortunateLy there was nothing left. She went there at abt 9 am, just like what they advertise on giving away the tickets but they had some kind of typo error or they purposely change it to 8am i think. My aunt was kinda pissed at it coz she woke up early n brought along her two kids, just to get tickets to catch a gLimpse of Taufik on Ikhlas. Kinda funny, see, my aunt is worse than me. She complained that aLL the tickets were sold oUt thanks to aLL the teenagers, more specificaLLy, 'Minahs', whom like my aunt, wanted to see Taufik. I'll say this guy is pRetty pOpUlar huh?

Maybe if i join Singapore Idol two years later i'll win it and enjoy fame n fortune just like him.. hMmmm.. i'LL say DREAM ON!! A waste of time to fantasize it. hahahaHAhaha!!!! However, whO knows? Maybe u are now reading the blog of the future 'star' of tomorrow? HeheheheHEhehehe!!!!~ ;p ...ridiculOus..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home