Wednesday, September 08, 2004

i am going nuts..!!!

Lately i hav been having these terrible headaches. the feeling is like as if someone is banging my head to the wall continuosly. one moment it's so darn painful, and the next..none.. Its Driving Me NUTS!!!!!! its very hard for me to get on with my revision with these 'head banging' headaches...sigh* Rite now me listening to ashlee's 'shadow'. juz love the lyrics of the song. guess wat? the song actually should suit the skin. maybe i should put the song here huh. anyone know? kindly tell me pls, thanx. i wonder when we all are gonna get the class tee. maybe i should e-mail the person.. hmmm..i don't know what came over me..its really to hard to believe..but i can't wait for sch reopens! i know this sounds crazy, but i kinda miss our lessons.... but nvm.. only afew days left.. im definitely nuts rite? yeah.. i went for a new haircut today. sick of tying hairs already..mmmMmmm.. there's nothing to do rite now.. so bored.. guess it leaves me no choice but to watch the darn amazing race. i hate the twins! i wish they would be eliminated next! i like the brandon n nicole..thats their name rite if im not wrong. hope they'll win!! they are like flo n zach. ok me gg off. check out wif u guys nxt time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home